Job profile & Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced, ambitious and energetic Academic Counselor to help us expand our clientele. He/She will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients (retail or corporate)
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
• Conduct research to identify new markets of retail as well as corporate
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients/Corporate.
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objective
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing candidates
• Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople Requirements
• Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role in education field
• Proven sales track record
• Experience in education field is must with Retail & Corporate exposure
• Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
• Proficiency in English
• Market knowledge
• Communication and Presentation skills
• Ability to build rapport
• Time management and planning skills
Qualification: HSC/Graduation/Post Graduation etc (His or She should have excellent command over Spoken English & Basic Mailing Etiquette. Should be presentable.
Freshers will also be considered only with excellent command over English Language and basic mailing etiquette.