Strong communication in English, specially written to describe the issues properly.
WCAG, NVDA, JAWS, VoiceOver, TalkBack.
- Should have a minimum of 1 year of accessibility testing experience.
- Should have experience in testing web applications.
- Should able to define web accessibility test scenarios and test conditions.
- Should develop detailed web accessibility test plans.
- Should have knowledge of accessibility-related standards and guidelines.
- Should have knowledge of ADA/508/WCAG2.0 & WCAG2.1 compliance.
- Should have experience in working with Accessibility tools for major browsers – Firefox, IE, Chrome, Safari for desktop, Mac & touch devices.
- Should have experience in using tools like JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver, Zoomtext, Talkback. These are additional & good to have AXE, WAT, Chromevox, Androvox, WAVE, AChecker.
- Should be familiar with accessibility implementation techniques like right use of ARIA attributes, logical order & correct HTML5 semantics, Data Table structure.
- Experience with document accessibility like PDF, Word, Powerpoint.
- Experience with Accessibility Checker for PDF & PPT.
- Ability to write remediation would be a plus.
- Any training & certification would be a plus.
- Should have experience in using shortcuts and keystrokes for assistive technologies.