Must have overall experience of 10+ years and alt least 3+ years of experience of handling Accounts of Manufacturing industry in Medium Enterprises segment having Turnover of more than 100 Crs.
Should have team leading skills and able to handle team of 8-10 persons.
● Understand the meaning and relevance of Bill of Material (B.O.M), sub assemblies, semi-finished material and able to Maintain / Create the same in software
● Exposure of monitoring and controlling inter department movement of Goods.
● Handling Scrap / Rejection and timely clearance of same in software
● Preparing different Stock Statements as per the need of different institutions like Banks.
● Deep knowledge of Job-work processes and handling of same in Books of Accounts.
● Preparation of All Data related to Balance Sheet, Trading, Profit & Loss Account.
● Analysis Movement & Ageing of Debtors, Budget Preparation. Scrutinize Debtors & Creditors Ledger.
● Maintenance of books of accounts as per Statutory requirement.
● Monthly closing of books of accounts, Process of Purchase Order, Purchase Invoice.
● Handling Day to Day Bank & Cash Transactions, Bank Reconciliation.
● Drafting letters issued to Banks and customers.
● Audit Compliance (Working with Audit Party for Timely Audit for Our Company Record also.)
● Providing various information required by management from time to time.
● Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable.
● Monthly Making MIS Report, Cash voucher, Journal Voucher, Purchase, Sales, Credit Note, Debit
Note, Contra, Stock Transfer etc.
● Maintaining Petty Cash & Vouchers, CD, TOD etc. giving to debtors.
● Fixed Assets Register, Reconciliation with vendors/distributors/internal stock.
● Exposure of Term Loans, Capex LC, LC, WCDL.
● Enhancement & Renewal of Bank OD Limit Time to Time.
● Export & Import Documentation timely and assuring timely dispatch / receiving material.
● Knowledge of Accounting Packages like BUSY / TALLY
● Timely Filling of GST returns like GSTR1, GSTR2, GSTR 2A, GSTR3 & GSTR 3B
● Reverse Charge Mechanism under GST and GST on advance received.
● Rules and generation of E-Way Bill and ensuring the compliances of same.
● Preparation and E-Filling of Income Tax Returns & TDS Returns & TDS Returns of Individual, Firms & Corporate Assesses. Applicability & Compliance of TDS.
● Timely Deposit TDS & Filing TDS Return to Central Government to avoid penalty.
● Renewing / Creating licenses required by different agencies (MCD) or by different Acts (Factory Act)
● Making Monthly Salary Sheet including PF, ESI, Bonus & Gratuity and timely payment of all Challans.
1. Knowledge of Busy software is added advantage.
2. Would Prefer candidate from nearby areas- 7m to 10km Radius. Firm based out of Jahangirpuri Industrial Area (Need candidate from nearby location)(Mandatory)
3. The candidate should be from the manufacturing industry(Mandatory)