Duties and Responsibility
Filing returns of income tax, TDS, PTRC, GST.
Registrations under GST Various audits like statutory, income tax, GST, internal audit
Identifying, investigating and rectifying routine errors and anomalies in data and reports so that all financial data can be relied upon.
Monitoring and reviewing accounting data entries and finalization of books at client’s place and/or office.
Co-ordinating with CS for ensuring compliance under Companies Act, 2013.
Managing correspondence and visiting revenue authorities wherever required.
Independently handling clients and various departments for above compliance work.
Visit at client place for audits.
- Good / Average written & oral communications skills.
- Should be from a CA firm for at least 2 years in the last job, should have experience in above work. Max experience would be 5 years
- Sound knowledge of accounting, financial and legal terms.
- Proficient with MS-Office and Tally is mandatory.
- Preferably male candidate only
- Candidates born after 1993 and before 1998
- Immediate joiners to 15days joining would be given priority
- Candidates appeared IPCC or CA exams in the past would be preferred but we won’t be giving any leaves for future exams.