Duties and Responsibility
We are looking for an Finance & Accounts Manager to oversee our accounting and Finance Operation along with senior team.
You will work closely with a team of accounts and other Operation team to manage financial functions, including accounts finalisation , Submitting projection , generate necessary MIS , Dealing with Bank for CMA Report and to Submit stock and Debts to Bank , payable/receivable, bank reconciliations and tax audits. Our ideal candidate uses strong accounting and analytical skills to create detailed financial reports and forecasts. To succeed in this role, you should also have a problem-solving attitude and be able to manage a team.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our financial management is accurate and effective.
- Oversee daily transactions, including accounts payable/receivable, general ledger and bank reconciliations
- Co-ordinate with Bank to Submit CMA report and stock and Debt statement
- Co-ordinate with CA / Consultant for Audit and other documents.
- Participate in regular tax audits and payroll
- Prepare MIS reports and forecast revenues
- Manage month-end and year-end closing
- Cost Control and Oversee Control Process with reference to Inventory and other business process of the company.
- Monitor the daily performance of the accounting department
- Organize financial data into useable information and maintain updated records
- Track the progress of financial and accounting objectives
- Establish accounting policies and procedures, aligned with company’s targets
- Ensure compliance with the law
- Proven work experience as an Accounting Supervisor
- Must have experience of working with Manufacturing or Fabricating Industry.
- Experience with accounting software (e.g. Tally or any other ERP)
- Strong computer skills, MS Excel in particular (managing spreadsheets, creating charts and using advanced formulas)
- Solid knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, laws and regulations
- Excellent analytical skills to manage large amounts of data
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Team management skills
- Ability to prioritize work
- Preferred Accounting certification or Experiance graduates having knowledge up to Finalisation or CA Inter is a plus
Must have experiance of Working with Manufacturing Industry, Fabrication / Metal Sheet / Automative Industry Preferred.