Job Summary – (Role Summary)
- Counselling and lead channel management
- In-house events planning and execution
- Representation in Seminars and school events
- Strategy & ideation
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
- Counselling and lead channel management : the profiles requires the candidate to manage the leads in the CRM by answering queries and counselling for the courses provided at ISH, leading to conversions.
- Inhouse events planning and execution : the candidate will be responsible to plan and execute the Open days and Information sessions on campus to have the students and parents visit and experience the campus.
- Representation in Seminars and school events : the candidate will represent ISH as per the calendar to meet and counsel students and parents at fairs and seminars.
- Strategy & ideation : in the capacity of a core member of the admissions team, the candidate is propelled to initiate and contribute with ideas on ways to maximise team output in all spheres related to student recruitment.
- Administration : all admissions related record keeping and document filing will be the responsibility of the candidate.
- Openness to travel / outreach : the profile requires for the candidate to be open to visit and meet with consultants and counselors – schools and institutes on a regular basis, almost everyday within the city and around.
- Out of Town travel : the candidate is required to travel out of town as per calendar for mega events that are planned in target cities as per the business plan.
Overall – Achievement of business target through student recruitment.
- Strong communication skills written and verbal English
- Attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be approachable and open to feedback
- Should be flexible to work in late shifts , weekends during peak season
Candidates currently working in premium institutes will be preferred