Duties and Responsibility
About the skills:
- 2+ years of relevant technology consulting or industry experience
- Strong working knowledge of AEM/Digital Marketing Suite
- Java, J2EE strong knowledge in Web-centric applications
- Experience with full lifecycle of application from requirement gathering to deployment.
- Make changes to AEM site content, assets, and workflow
- Exposure on MSM and Campaign will be a great add on.
- Designs and builds components, templates, dialogs, and workflows using the AEM architecture (Sling, CRX, OSGI, JCR)
- Diagnoses and solves technical problems related to content management such as search result accuracy, dynamic content linking, formatting, image scaling, internationalization, and personalization
- Works in an agile, rapid development and prototyping environment
- Strong Java programming foundation and experience with OSGi bundles
- Knowledge on workflows ,Sling servlet, REST, JSON, Lucene indexing.
- Exposure to Coral / Granite UI, Adobe UI customization is a must
- Working Experience with Sightly / Sling models.
- Willingness to travel offshore and onshore
- Strong knack and willingness for adapting latest and greatest technologies to drive performance.
- Work collaboratively with other teams; QA, UX, etc.