- Custodian & refinement of Product Architecture to meet business needs
- Work with users, sponsors and stakeholders to understand their vision and needs and Design software to meet business need. Document as-is and to be architecture, interfaces and limitations
- Design/re-design application to meet throughput, integration, business needs
- Responsible for functional solution for business initiative and business objectives
- Support sales, pre-sales activities by answering customer RFP/SoC, propose solution
- Design and recommend actionable architectural solutions for distributed SOA based application.
- Hands on, act as a bridge between developers and solutions with good collaboration to deliver the solution.
- Take part and present POC implying business requirements.
- Take ownership and maintain high quality and high performance of the products involved.
- Take trainings on emerging technologies, new design/architecture trends
- Drive technology innovation and research; lead technology strategy through market analyses, and share emerging technology trends with team.
- (2) Competencies – Technical / Functional and Managerial
- Required Key Skills and Experience
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience, played Product Architect role
- Hands on development expertise on distributed scalable C++ micro-services based application using SOA
- C++, C++1x, Python,
- NoSQL and relational DBs, Jenkins, Kafka
- SOAP/XML, REST, SOA, Worked in Scrum, SAFe
- Ability to coach and mentor technical leads, design engineers
- Resolve design issues, integration issues, propose long term architecture to overcome it.
- Strong review skills – design, architecture and code review
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent IT skills in Microsoft Office tools Excel, Outlook, Visio, PowerPoint and Word, Visual Basic, UML, C++, Python, SOAP/XML, REST/JSON
- Scripting knowledge, Technical writing skills
- Planning, documentation, analysis and business requirements management techniques
- Ability to formulate concepts, Ability to breakdown activity
- Communication of technical information to a non-technical audience
- Communication of business information to a technical audience
Soft Skill :
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills àpre-requisite
· Multicultural Approach
· Change Management & Flexibility
· Planning & Organization
· Good problem solving skills
· Independent work ethic
· Good collaborative team player
|(3) Level of interaction – External & Internal|
|(4) Education and Years of Experience|
|B.E./B.Tech/MCA/M Tech: Min 12 years of experience.|