Duties and Responsibility
Purpose of Role
This role is responsible for designing and developing software solutions. The role is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing solutions that comply with coding standards and technical design. This person would work independently in challenging environment.
● Write queries, stored procedures, functions and DB objects that will address the requirements to develop/enhance application.
● Helping team in effective database design.
● Identification and troubleshooting of issues/defects.
● Analysis and optimization of SQL code (Queries, SPs, functions).
● Perform unit tests, reviews and improvise basis the same.
● Report status to supervisor on daily basis.
● Other duties as assigned.
● Computer Science Degree.
● Any T-SQL / PL-SQL certification.
● Minimum 2 Yrs experience in MySQL development.
● Troubleshooting skills.
● Healthcare Domain Knowledge.
● Passion for engineering excellence
● Ability to work as a team member
● Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
● High degree of integrity and work ethic