The position will be supporting any analytics reporting or ad-hoc support request raised by the Global and regional BMC teams.
The role requires knowledge of brand, marketing and communications objectives, tactics and measures; experience with marketing analytics tools; and provides reporting support as needed.
The BMC Analyst will also be responsible for producing meaningful KPI dashboards and delivering monthly, cross-channel performance reports with basic actionable insights and recommendations based on the tickets raised.
The Analyst will be familiar with most of the marketing analytics tools used in our company to ensure he can do end to end reporting & performance monitoring.
Essential Job Functions –
- Understand the business needs of tracking any marketing activities and implement tracking to ensure the appropriate tools are set-up for data collection.
- Monitoring the performance of the campaigns during the execution period as per the Ad-hoc request
- Perform campaign analysis with key highlights, basic insights & recommendations for any programs/campaigns
- Generate reports by creating or using standard report templates and data visualization dashboards
- Use company-wide accepted metrics based on the measurement framework and identify relevant data sources for on-boarding any program
- Work on any Proof of concept or pilot initiatives required to support the expansion of the analytics services within Global shared services.
- Report back any data discrepancy and support analytics operations team to perform data cleansing work
- Contribute towards the development and enhancement of analytics and reporting dashboards, technologies and processes, including input into consistent methodologies and team enablers
- Work on all BMC data collection platforms (Website, video, social, etc), identify and report improvement areas, and provide support for any ad hoc report requests from the BMC team
- Create reports analysing both online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrable understanding of key marketing concepts such as paid/earned/owned and the customer journey.
- Understands both the technical & functional aspect of what is required to effectively measure digital marketing activities and can provide guidance to teams on how best to measure the success of their campaigns against specific objectives.
- Either client-side or agency experience in a digital marketing role.
Train for teams on the use of the various analytics tools required to report on BMC performance and how to access and interpret the data.
- Develop interactive marketing dashboards using a data visualization tool (e.g. Tableau, Spotfire, Power BI)
Provide support on Business development by creating meaningful proof of concepts
- Must be able to work independently, complete multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Act as a resource for colleagues with less experience, including coaching and training
- Flexibility in working hours to accommodate multiple APAC time zones as needed
- Overtime, as needed to meet deadlines.
Technical Skills/Tools Requirement
- Experience in Web analytics tool like Adobe Analytics, Webtrends
- Experience in Social media analytics tools – Sysomos, Sprinklr (similar)
- Tableau / Power BI (Data visualisation tool) and SQL.
- Analytics experience in online and offline marketing activities.
- Website (Adobe Analytics, Webtrends)
- Social media (Sprinklr, Sysomos)
- Marketing automation (GEMA, Marketo, Eloqua (similar))
- Email (GEMA, Politemail)
- Video (Brightcove)
- CRM (InterAction/SAP)
- Webcasts (ON24)
- Mobile apps
- Additional experience in the following tools would be an advantage: Excel, Python, R, SQL and Tableau
- Analytical mind-set and problem-solving capability
- Ability to create compelling presentations and turn data into insights
- Knowledge of marketing analytics tools and metrics across the multi-channel environment including web, social media, events, thought leadership, content marketing, public relations/media, mobile and advertising (offline and online)
- Passionate about data-driven marketing and using data to inform decisions
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to lead projects proactively
Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement
- Credible and articulate, with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with internal stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Experience in managing cross border stakeholders