Your Roles and Responsibilities :
– Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
– Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
– Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
– Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
– Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
– Implement new technologies to maximize application performance.
Experience and skillsets, we need you to have :
– 2 – 3 years of experience in design and coding in Android along with Java.
– Deep understanding of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
– Knowledge of data structures and algorithms, multithreading.
– Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
– Developing Mobile applications for in-house platforms and products, on Android.
– Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
– Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
Qualities to make you successful in this role :
– Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
– Good time-management and communication skills.
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
– Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning will be an added advantage.
– Experience working into Backend technologies will be an added advantage.