- Architecture and implement big and feature-rich Android applications.
- Make sure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application are always running smoothly.
- Assure proper engineering methodologies and best practices are followed.
- Keep updated with latest mobile-related technologies with a particular focus on Android
- Lead development and provide innovative ideas
- Minimum 1.5 years of experience of developing core Android applications must.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end servers.
- Good knowledge of efficient design patterns.
- Good knowledge of Video streaming , multiple bit rates implementation.
- Knowledge of FCM , push notification.
- Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning.
- Experience with unit testing, UI testing, and test automation.
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with continuous integration, benchmarking and optimization.
- Experience using distributed source code version control systems (Git/GitLab)
- AWS Apis
- Push notifications
- Media streaming technologies (RTP, RTMP, RTSP) – optional
- EXO player implementation knowledge.