· Own the entire development life cycle as you prototype, create, optimize, test, launch, and refine Android apps
· Build company’s flagship Android app products, based on the requirements from the product team, and grow through an iterative roll-out plan
· Manage the full technical life-cycle, from development to testing and production, of company’s Android applications roll out.
· Collaborate with team members to brainstorm about new products, provide technical insight, gather inputs then build and execute sprints based on the outcome.
· Document and maintain design specifications, source code, and archives for new applications and ideas.
· Work with content teams and sales teams to assess customer demand and usability of new applications.
· Perform individual project components within the entire development life cycle including implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
· Work from UI / UX requirements, APIs, mock ups to build functional, high-performance Android phone, tablet and TV apps.
· Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs to increase the functionality of new applications.
· Understand the nuances of fragments and Android XML layouts, and how to create adaptive interfaces that work for – multiple device form factors.
the candidate should have architected or designed any enterprise systems from scratch.
· 3+ year experience in building Android applications in Java using Android SDK.
· Experience in understanding code bases, including API design techniques.
· Experience working with micro services via REST and JSON.
· Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
· Experience with caching mechanisms.
· Technically Hands-on, prior experience with scalable Architecture.
· Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms.
· Hands-on experience working with layouts and know about different UI animations.
· Knowledge of delegates, interfaces, data binding, and application lifecycle.
· Knowledge about Push notification services.
· Experience with Payment gateway integration.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
· Must have shipped two high quality applications to Play Store.