| Duties and Responsibility – |
Working as part of the team identifying new opportunities in the automotive parts and accessories field selling into reputed Indian OEMs. Shortlisted candidate will get immense exposure on building client relationships, new product introductions, supplier manager , costing etc.
– Good knowledge and experience of the India automotive OEMs
– Sound fundamentals to help during product demonstrations, trials
– Takes initiatives with some guidance if needed
– Ability to multi task
– Program / Project Management
– Responsible for coordination and successful completion of customer submission
milestones related to a product program.
– Responsible for identifying new potential opportunities for automotive
accessories and other products.
– Participates in customer required meetings in support of new product
– Support Business Development in providing product expertise and new product
– Assist and/or conduct product reliability testing to assure all customer
requirements are met including DV, PV, and vehicle system testing.
– Coordination of APQP and other customer required documentation and
delivery of drawings to customers.
– Coordinate product changes and specifications to meet customer
performance needs, this will include working with technical partners to ensure
successful integration, working with vehicle assembly plant personnel or sub-suppliers to ensure successful mechanical integration.
– Act as a primary participant in all customer interface meetings to ensure
– successful product integration.
– Support customer production launches for all new projects
– Responsible for coordinating all customer hardware
deliverable and ensure commercial issues are coordinated with Business Development Manager for the region.
– Responsible for delivery of prototype and obtaining proper verification of delivery.
Good fundamentals, stable in job, willing to stick and work hard