Job Description :
- Be accountable for top line of Rs 30 cr in 2020-2021, bottom line of 40% Contribution and expenses below 1 cr including salaries and travel expenses.
- Create a Business Plan with deadlines for defined objectives for all markets within known limitations and capabilities of the company.
- We are active in SEA, Parts of Africa and SriLanka.
- New markets to open South Africa, Nigeria and CIS / Central Asia.
- Business Plan to have:
- Regional overview of Markets for Pharma and Nutra segments.
- Country overview therapy wise, and molecule wise.
- Five-year plan of launch of new products with estimated investment, sales and contribution.
- Regular travel to assigned market with the Regional managers and report on the outcomes
- Ensure coordination with Regulatory team for Dossier submission and MOH query resolution, create a launch calendar SKU wise and country wise in alignment with the Business Plan committed
- Ensure agreement signed with distribution channel and registration consultants are aligned with corporate approvals and implement the same in letter and spirit.
Qualification : B.PHARM Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management Post Graduation in International Business