- a) Basic understanding of the Agri Commodities value chain and ecosystem
- b) Willing to travel extensively in across various locations within the state.
- c) Identification of physical participants in agri commodities i.e Grains, Edible oils ,Pulses, Sugar etc and bringing the entities onto the platform.
- d) Assisting state heads in liaising with the various Government /Co-operative/Associations and PSU organizations for generation of business.
- e) Capable to handle a particular region assigned and directly reporting into the state heads and SBU heads.
- f) Liaising with the NeML clearing bank branches for funding of commodities through NeML
- g) Managing, monitoring and assisting the Key accounts.
- h) Responsible for business targets for the allotted region
- i) Ability to identify new opportunities in the agri commodity trading space