Duties and Responsibility
A brief description of the role
· The incumbent will define, execute, and deliver projects (Web and mobile) and services based on product roadmap that adds great value to our organization.
· You will participate in developing the strategy and vision for the line of business, and look after product roadmaps and features based on team strategy.
· This role is inherently cross-functional — you will work closely with engineering, design, SEO, operations and executive teams to bring features to market and develop and grow new business opportunities for Instasolv
· A successful candidate will be highly analytical, able to work extremely effectively in a matrix organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, simple products and applications that customers love.
· Ownership of the product: Assist the product management team in overseeing and managing the product on daily basis.
· Collaborate with usability, technology and development team to develop a deep understanding of users, identify gaps in core product functionality, help build right set of features and track adoption for same
· Understand and communicate accurately the product vision and features to all stakeholders
· Rigorously monitor key performance metrics and coordinate with various teams to take corrective actions if needed
· Understand the competitive climate and have a point-of-view on how to go to market
· Define and conduct market research to gain better understanding about user behavior and competition. Gather information and data from multiple sources (consumer research, partners, competitive analysis), develop insights and translate findings into actionable insights
· Provide analytics-based insights to help iterate on the product to make it more useful to customers
· Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the teams ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
· Work with various teams (technology, design, marketing, finance etc.) to manage operational issues such as fulfilment, external partner relationships and other compliances and customer conversions
· B.Tech / MBA from Tier 1 Institute
· Background in software development will be preferred
· Ability to build a team and head projects
· Ability to analyze data quickly – comfortable with tools like Fabric, Firebase, Branch, Appsflyer, Clevertap