Duties and Responsibility
We are looking for a Senior ATE Engineer to produce and implement functional software solutions. You will work with upper management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. If you also have hands-on experience in all this, this profile is suitable for you.
- R&D LTE RF
- Good understanding of LTE digital signal processing, wireless fundamentals, and LTE 3GPP specifications
- Proficiency in C and MATLAB development
- Hands on experience in MATLAB based ATE(Automated Test Equipment) development in the field of RF
Test & Measurement (LTE), Hardware Interfacing, Transceiver Testing of LTE enodeB (Physical Layer
Testing & End to End Testing), GUI, File Handling, SCPI, Instrument Remote control (TCP/IP/Serial)
- Hands on experience in calibrating LTE systems, RF testing, hardware interfacing.
- 3+ yrs of experience that includes embedded systems, real time systems, MATLAB, PYTHON, object oriented design skills, debugging and resolving defects.
- Detailed understanding of wireless systems
- Hands on experience in LTE technology
- Experience with ARM, X86, 64 bit CPU architecture.
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, debugging. Systematic and detail oriented with an understanding of RTOS task scheduling, task interactions, semaphores, memory management and embedded file systems.
- Experience working defects through a well-defined defect resolution process. This may include determining root cause while updating defect notes during the analysis and documenting the fix, risks and instructions for testers before checking in bug fixes…
- Strong ability to collaborate and work closely with others. Experience working comfortably in a software release team, interacting productively QA testers, program managers, release engineering teams
- Strong communication skills
- Motivated, self-starting, team player