Highly proficient in coding skill on Java + Selenium and Automation tools development .
• Very good understanding of QA and software testing fundamentals
• Is driven, creative and able to work both independently and in a team
• Good at writing SQL queries for data validation
• Should be able to automate independently with minimal support
• Propose technical solutions and develop ideas without waiting for, or requiring intervention from others
• Raise and manage any defects identified throughout the software development life cycle
• Work as part of an Agile/Scrum development team
• Responsible for automation testing and overall quality of a component of the product
• Highly proficient on at least one third party and one open source automation tool: Eg: WebDriver/Selenium
• Highly proficient in coding skill on at least one of the language. (Java is preferred)
• Good understanding of continuous Integration by using Jenkins or Bamboo
• Experience on Webservices(AWS), Cucumber, Jbehave, Specflow etc.
• Good Understanding on BDD, TDD
• Passion for testing and willingness to explore new testing tools/technologies
• Good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle and Test Lifecycle, experience of Agile is required
• Interest in Automation, QA, financial markets, trading and a willingness to learn more about them
Good to Have:
• Has good knowledge of Build and Change Management
• Some testing experience with a real desire to progress your career in testing
• Knowledge of financial industry, especially Derivatives, Equities, FX and Futures
We’re looking for tenacious, curious, eager and open-minded people to help us maintain our industry leadership. People who embody our three core values – who want to champion the client, lead the way and love what we do.
We recruit based on excellence, and believe that diversity is vital to success. We have zero tolerance for bullying, harassment or any other behaviour that stifles innovation and collaboration.