Duties and Responsibility
Must have more than 16+ years of experience in executing and delivering at-least 3 cloud projects and have an in-depth knowledge of designing, implementing and deploying applications and solutions into Azure cloud.
Ø Experience on building highly available, resilient and secure environments into Azure.
Ø Proficiency in at-least two automation techniques – PowerShell, CLI, ARM templates, TeraForm, Ansible, Chef, Azure
Ø Hands-on experience on Azure IaaS solutions, Datacenter Migrations, Data Lake and Data Bricks
Ø Expert with ORM like EntityFramework Core with hands on experience in SQL profiling, tuning and writing queries.
Ø Expert in Azure DevOps, building CI/CD pipelines
Ø Should have knowledge into Azure AI/ML services, Azure AD, Windows File Services, and Group Policies
Ø Should have done Microservices implementation from scratch
Ø Expertise in Design Patterns and SOLID principles, OOPS, C#, UML and Visio
Ø Expert in .Net Core technologies including traditional .Net, MVC, Entity Framework, API, Background processors.
Ø Experience on front end technologies like Jquery, Bootstrap, Angular/Knockout/Backbone.
Ø Excellent in designing & creating RESTFUL services along with full complete test coverage.
Ø Must have hands on over any Messaging framework, Caching framework
Ø Understanding and implementation of monitoring best practices into AZURE
Ø Should have excellent knowledge and working experience in writing Unit Tests with the help of Mock.
Ø Should have good knowledge in Authentication & Authorization principles. Good to have knowledge about Claim based, O-Auth, 2 factor techniques.
Ø Good to have knowledge of Windows and Linux both, DNS, DHCP, WINS, DFS.
Ø Should have worked on pre-sales and proposals, making impactful recommendations, providing technical direction and developing future state architecture for clients in alignment with their business plans
Ø Must have ability to do end-to-end solutioning for the proposals, providing industry best practices and shaping and scoping complex deals
Ø Strong experience in identifying and building assets/accelerators
Ø Should had driven technical Innovation across the group (team of 100+)
Ø Should have groomed technical leads into technical architects
Ø Must had driven Cloud technical certification programs to build expertise in the program
- Enable successful delivery of engagements with right solutions/POCs/framework
- Must understand how to identify and instill industry best practices
- Should have strong ability to develop executive relationships with regional teams (US, Europe, APAC) and clients
- Must had developed and delivered strategies for building the account
- Should have worked closely with senior management in understanding organizational goals and bringing in growth
- Should have very good customer facing skills with ability to drive conversations and influence client
- Should be able to think strategically about Business/IP/Technology challenges and come up with adequate solutions
- Should be able to build trust-based relationship with senior stakeholders internally within organization and with end clients.s