- Should have good experience of Hotel Industry.
- Should have worked as a Bellhop in Hotels.
- Should have good communication skills.
Duties and Responsibility
- Bellhops will meet a variety of different people each day and must have the social skills to deal with them.
- Duties often include opening the front door, moving luggage, valeting cars, calling cabs, transporting guests, giving directions, performing basic concierge work, and responding to the guest’s needs.
- Bellhops must be able to escort guests into their rooms while carrying luggage, or help move any baggage a customer needs.