Seeking experienced BigData / NOSQL developers to join our agile team and be part of creating enterprise solutions at scale. The developer will work with a team of database & storage developers focused on defining road maps, standards, use cases and optimizing the performance of system. The ideal incumbent will have fair knowledge of relational databases and deep understanding of BigData / NOSQL as well as database fundamentals including data storage, data modelling and data access patterns.
- Research, evaluate and recommend BigData/NOSQL solutions (existing & emerging) and best use cases for them.
- Should have implementation knowledge of Hadoop Ecosystem / BigData Solutions
- Programming languages: Python, Scala.
- Preferred Knowledge on Hive, Spark, Kafka & JSON.
- Working knowledge with various databases: DB2, Oracle, Teradata
- Conduct system performance evaluations.
- Create and manage PySpark jobs for data transformation and aggregation along with query tuning and performance optimization.
- Design data processing pipelines and Experience in implementation of data ingestion pipeline for Batch and Streaming data.
- Assist Development Teams in designing, modeling and validating BigData/NOSQL solutions for their applications.
- Able to thrive in an Onshore/Offshore working model.
- Client handling skills and able to map the business requirements with the technology stack.
- Should have knowledge of any or the below NOSQL Databases.
- Mongo DB
- Cosmos DB
- Dynamo DB