Purpose of the Job: Problem Solving and Business, People Development & Leadership, Sales / Sales Management, Ensuring the timely achievement of all the targets assigned to the team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement Plans with specific focus towards Needs-based Selling and Activity Management.
- Support the business planning and implementation process for the business with the Sales Leadership
- Achieve Bench Mark supplier status for the direct Channel
- Ensuring alignment of volume and market share objectives for the direct business – facilitate Products;
- Monitor and evaluate achievement of your sales targets against expectations
- Enable superlative performance standards through alignment of the team with the targets
- Ensure clear communication of the overall strategies and drive ownership on all tasks expected to be performed by SDM & BDMs
- Ensure clarity and thereby enhance understanding of the new sales process & management system in within team.
- Enhance effectiveness through the smooth integration of changes throughout team
- Interact regularly with the existing customers to ensure a committed and partnership-based relationship.
- Ensure review of their financial arrangements at least once a year.
- Understand the life cycle of the customer
- Ensure servicing client effectively.
- Minimize lapses.
Required Knowledge and Education qualifications:
- Aware of Insurance basics.
- Well versed in regional language.
Professional Experience: Ability to Self Source, Team Handling, Influencing and convincing ability. Responsible to achieve allotted targets and develop FLS.
Age Limit: Upto 36 Years