The said position will be involved in and responsible for branch profitability through involvement in sales and operations, ensuring smooth flow of all operational requirement. He will additionally also be responsible for ensuring branch profitability through sales and expansion of customer base.
Respective individual will be responsible for driving sales – lead generation & conversion, vehicle placement
management and branch profitability.
– Team management
– Market research & Lead generation
– Organize regular meetings with clients and focus on consultative sales
– Client on-boarding
– Branch cargo management
– Supervise vehicle placement & load management
– Manage receivables from clients
– Grow branch revenue & manage profitability
– Single POC for all movements handled by specific branch to all other departments
– Maintain relations with clients for business retention
– Sales term negotiation at branch level defined on the basis of geography
We are looking at candidates who are confident, ambitious, driven and have a background in the trucking industry. Examples of companies are Sugam, Rivigo, Goel Roadways, TCI, Safexpress, Om Logistics, CJ Darcl, Prakash Freight Carriers, North East Roadways etc.
The candidate should have a client list, and should have a solid background in sales.
The candidate MUST complete 2 YEARS in the Current Organisation.
They should be from a transportation background, with experience in business development (sales), client onboarding as well as some operations knowledge and should be able to handle the overall branch profitability and assess it accurately.