We are looking for a professional with experience in both information technology and business administration. The ideal candidate will be responsible for analyzing processes, applications and tools, defining requirements, and support execution of projects to change and enhance the business.
- Having minimum 3.5 years of experience in IT / IT Industry
- Experience of handling IT related client projects.
- Excellent inter- personal and communication skills.
- Strong Logical & problem-solving skills.
- Must be energetic, pro-active and must have a positive attitude.
- Willingness to work in pressure.
- Evaluating business requirements and developing individual project documents like used cases, wireframes, business processes/workflows for various client project requirements.
- Help the team on client communication for all kind of functional understandings and questions.
- Serving as the single point of contact for the team to the project stakeholders, for functional requirements understanding.
- Responsible for impact analysis on the existing system when designing new requirements
- Strong problem solving and reasoning skills with an eye for detail and independent problem solving skills.
- Creating Proposals and other relevant documents