Duties and Responsibility
Business development Executives have to typically deliver new clients and high sales volumes consistently & their day-to-day methods and schedules will be left largely up to them.
Candidate will be the front of the company and must have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
1. Identifying new sales leads.
2. Pitching services.
3. Coordinating weekly work reports with superiors.
When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include:
- Researching organizations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties include:
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting existing clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills