Looking for a Business Development Manager who has a passion for technology and strong relationship building skills. You must have prior success selling high-end custom technical solutions to top executives at medium and large size companies. You pride yourself in being a true HUNTER and have proven success identifying, pursuing and selling opportunities where you can drive top line revenue to the organization over an extended complex sales cycle.
- Looking to hire great business development and partnership talent. We are looking for smart, hungry, ownership-driven people looking to take responsibilities beyond their years of experience.
is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in getting in early at a
startup with tremendous scale potential, as well as folks looking to do partner
management, business development, growth operations, product management, etc.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Partner with SMEs/MMEs/ Corporates for Invoice Discounting offerings for their suppliers/vendors and dealers/distributors for their sales partners.
- Manage end to end partner relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/ invoicing, and result tracking.
- On-boarding of accounts with closure of NDA, Anchor agreement and other legal formalities.
- Post Sign-off evaluation of partnership performance – driving growth and revenue realization from the partnership.
- Listen to the needs of the market and share insights with product and marketing teams to help create and deliver new products for customers.
- Structure product offering suitable to the requirements of anchors in terms of pricing, tenure, coverage etc.
- Consult and close internally with legal and risk team to manage potential risk with anchors and effectively mitigate the same.
- Coordinate externally with anchors and internally with various desks for quick and smooth conversion of leads, sharing relevant MIS and other information, eliminating gaps whenever required.
- Structure the product offering to suit the anchors- requirement, in terms of pricing, tenor, coverage etc.
- Closing the deal-specific documents wherever required
- Manage key accounts and deepen relationships with clients by looking at opportunities for upselling/ cross selling etc.
- Be proactive about solving problems even if it’s outside of your area and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge.
- Seek out opportunities to be a leader and do everything you can to help the company achieve its larger objectives.
- Periodical sharing of overdue reports and MIS with the anchor/ borrower and follow-ups for timely repayments
- Providing Anchor support for managing defaults, if any, and enforce corrective action like embargo on supplies, buy back of support et, provision of on-ground support etc.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Experience-Need minimum 5- 8 years.
- Qualification- Bachelor’s degree preferred or Post Graduate
- Good Computer Knowledge ( Ms Office)
- Knowledge & Skills Familiar with all the government departments.
- Problem solving skills
- The ability to stay calm under pressure and meet tight deadlines
The ability to remain flexible and seek alternative options to problems