Top companies like Genpact, Sapient, Wipro, WNS, HCL, Metlife, EXL, Accenture, Steria, AON, Maersk, CPA Global, Jindals, Quatrro,
(i) Must Have
• University degree. Ideally to have a background in Finance, Accounting, Engineering or other related numerical discipline.
• 8 -10 years experience in successful implementation of change projects, lean systems, and six sigma projects.
• High level business excellence related certifications such as Six Sigma.
• Demonstrated experience in leading and project managing concurrent multiple projects and organizational transformation as a Six Sigma and Lean professional.
• Experience in identifying key process and performance measurements for customer satisfaction and volume growth.
• Demonstrated experience of Six Sigma and Lean techniques for systemic and continual process improvements.
• Facilitation and analytical problem solving skills to drive significant process and performance improvement within multiple organizations and business functions.
• Demonstrated capability to develop training material and deliver training in Six Sigma and Operational Excellence across business functions.
• Ability to visualize and oversee the design of new concepts and ideas related to the broader organization as well as functional area of expertise
• Broad knowledge of business operations and ability to implement and lead organizational change effectively.
• Strong ability to persuade and influence cross-functionally at all levels is critical.
• Driving implementation and support activities to improve organizational processes, in line with the corporate concepts of Business Excellence. Enabling the company to deliver on strategic objectives and becoming a benchmark in the market in which it operates.
• Responsible for driving operational excellence as part of service delivery and building a sustainable improvement capability to encourage a culture of Continuous Improvement.
• Accountable for adding value to existing policies and procedures by supporting initiatives covering standardization, optimization and automation.
• Establish and manage a robust plan for successful deployment of GBS business excellence objectives in Noida.
• Act as the quality manager of the GBS operation in Noida, leading and supporting the creation and implementation of a local quality system. This includes: Development and Implementation of the Quality related documents (Manual, Procedures, templates, etc.) in accordance with the GBPMS requirements, Perform Internal audits to verify compliance of the processes, propose procedures for collection of non-quality data, etc.
• Deliver on all stages of improvement projects, analyzing effectiveness between what was foreseen and results achieved, reassessing if the objectives are not achieved.
• Identify opportunities for improvement in the organization’s processes, through analysis and evaluation considering the strategic objectives.
• Identify and lead continuous improvement programs through empowerment and leadership.
• Drive elimination of process inefficiencies using business and analytical skills.
• Lead the design and development of quality related initiatives and ensure quality measures are aligned with overall Business objectives.
• Support to achievement of year on year efficiency savings in parallel with improvements in service quality.
• Work closely with GBS organizations to facilitate training and education on operational excellence tools and techniques for sustainable long term improvements.
• Support the reporting of GBS performance (including Service Level Agreements) to track overall performance against key metrics, identify trends and areas of improvement.
• Propose metrics and KPI to control implementation of improvement initiatives.
• Work with Tower, Pyramid and Functional Leads to optimize the quality of the assigned projects by recognizing, enhancing and sharing quality best practices.
• Document each stage of improvement projects in a standardized way, making available in the GBS Business Excellent SharePoint, for consultation and use by all stakeholders.
• Responsible for influencing and leading key business stakeholders at all levels, internal and external without direct managerial authority.
• Lead and facilitate high impact projects, with an ability to simplify complex processes in alignment with business requirements.
• Acts as a change agent for implementing improved processes.
• Strong communications and interpersonal skills. Must be innovative and decisive.