We the Consumer Insights team- Life cycle engagement are on an exciting journey to build custom analytics and market specific solutions such as customer segmentation and targeting models- which are truly personalized, engaged and immersive, measure customer life time value, reduce defects, customer frictions by discovering negative actions and implementing ML models to measure the true value marketing across channels. These Analytics capabilities will enable us to develop a deep understanding of the customer behavior and help us translate these insights to actions that drive long-term value for our customers.
We are looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Engineer who is self-driven, analytical with a strong business acumen to develop descriptive and predictive solutions to the marketing and product management team through a combination of data mining techniques as well as use statistical and machine learning techniques for segmentation and prediction. The candidate should be passionate about working with disparate datasets and be someone who loves to bring data together to answer business questions. He/She will need to collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders, cross-functional teams to solve problems, create operational efficiencies, and deliver successfully against high organizational standards.
Responsibilities include :
– Developing interactive and flexible visualization dashboards, reporting (e.g., Daily Flash and WBR) across product, business, to drive adoption and increase visibility into key measures of business performance.
– Interfacing with cross functional stakeholders to gather data and metrics requirements, develop Analytics/ML models which will help solve some of the most complex challenges.
– Analyzing and driving insights related to our customer’s engagement across Customer life stages.
– Advanced knowledge of SQL – write sophisticated and optimized queries against large databases
– Scripting – use a scripting language like python/R
– Knowledge of AWS, Redshift a plus
– Create complex, scalable, and robust analytics models
– Business Acumen – understand business drivers and have a framework-driven process of analyzing business problems and developing solutions
– Communication – share insights in a way that is easy to grasp and actionable and build relationships to help drive adoption
Basic Qualifications :
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related technical discipline 4+ years working experience with Data modeling, SQL, ETL, Data Warehousing and Datalakes
– Expert in writing SQL scripts Expert knowledge in an enterprise class RDBMS
– Expert with enterprise-class Business Intelligence tools such as Microstrategy, PowerBI, Tableau, Oracle BI Experience in Predictive Analytical modeling such as regression, machine learning, or forecasting using time series or any other techniques
– Excellent verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, including ability to succinctly summarize key findings and effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.