DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Working with the styling team to identify current trends and consumer patterns
· Scouting and liasing with designers and brands that fit the requirement
· Approaching designers and brands with company proposal for set requirement
· Calling in first set of samples for approval
· Closing designers and brands once all terms are agreed upon
· Contract management to on-board brand
· Bringing in promotional revenue + free gifts
· Ensuring designers and brands participate in marketing efforts once on-boarded
1. Responsible to approach new brands , source new products as per the current fashion trend and also in coordination with the stylist team.
2. Responsible to source products to meet the COGS , MRP and CTC decided for the boxes and memberships.
3. Responsible to meet and visit Vendors as and when required.
4. Responsible to mail the proposal to the Vendors , to educate the terms and working style of Style Cracker.
5. Responsible to mail the contract and get it signed by the Vendor once “ON BOARD”.
6. Responsible to arrange for Samples and attend the sampling meetings with stylists, then give feedback to Vendor as per the inputs received from stylists. – merchandiser
7. Responsible to be constantly searching products and methods to keep Style Cracker unique and also get monetary benefits through sponsorship , free samples , vouchers etc.