The Cargo Sales Manager will bring in clients for the airline; develop, plan and manage implementation of sales coverage and maximize revenue. This position is responsible for maintaining the business flow and on-boarding new clients in order to magnify financial growth and exceed organizational targets.
1. The position needs to bring in clients (freight forwarders, manufacturers etc.) to use their Airline for transportation.
2. The position must negotiate terms with clients and oversee network partners.
3. He/she must maintain the profitability of the department while controlling expenses and maintaining customer satisfaction
4. Engage in joint sales meetings and calls as required.
1. We are looking at candidates who are driven and have a background in the aviation industry.
2. We need smart and talented individuals who are capable of taking on leadership roles.
3. Cannot be more than 35 years of age.
4. Willing to travel and relocate as per company requirements.