- Managing day to day operations of HR SSO to ensure that all KPI/SLAs are met or exceeded.
- Developing & implementing performance dashboards & balance score cards.
- Maintaining effective communication channels and relationship with the client organizations and other business partners.
- Develop a roadmap of productivity improvement of HR operations managing costs & resources efficiently and in line with external benchmarking standards.
- Actively participate and lead transition of HR processes from other Technip group entities.
- Contribute towards developing future road map & transition strategy
- Ability to influence decisions by logical reasoning based problem solving approach and without having hierarchy relationship
- Ability to manage stakeholders in a multicultural environment and successfully work in timeline driven deliverables will be key success criteria to this role.
- Identifies continuous process improvement opportunities and recommends enhancements to increase efficiencies and/or improve data integrity.
- Drives the HR Automation projects within the Team and closely monitor’s status and reports
12-17 years of experience – expertise in managing operations of HR Processes in SSO/BPO organizations
Excellent communication, verbal and written
Trained on Six Sigma Methodology will be additional advantage
Transition management skills & expertis
ONLY from SSO/BPO organizations
The Person should have handled different domains example, Recruitment, Data Management, Onboarding, International Mobility etc.
Provide functional support and direction to the Managers and Team leaders on customer support needs
Strong interpersonal people management skills & client management skill
Ability to work and communicate with people across organizational units and client organization
Strong decision making skill, ability to think strategically and translate strategy into action plans
Strong analytical skills with an ability to resolve problem with a win-win negotiation approach
Ability to lead people on large, multi-functional efforts
Ability to coach & develop people in the hierarchy
Quality Focus: Knowledge & implementation of Quality tools & techniques (Six Sigma, Lean) for process improvement.
Thorough understanding of planning, forecasting & scheduling to meet SLAs, Delivery and adherence to the SOW defined parameters
Operations and Transition Management, developing SLAs / KPIs/Balance score cards/performance dashboards, etc., effective communication and collaboration skills, Team Management skills, Effective Planning & Execution, expertise in managing operations of HR Processes in SSO/BPO organizations, should have participated in or lead transitions from onshore to offshore.
Develop Digital Transformation strategy to bring efficiency and enhance customer experience.
Analytical Skills, Presentation skills, solution design expertise / exposure, and proficiency in computer knowledge on MS Office and HR platforms