A Civil & Structural Engineer’s job has two prime responsibilities. They are:
- Design, Estimation, and costing of Civil & steel structural works for industrial shed
- Site Execution of civil work within the time frame and within the Budget.
Roll & Responsibilities
- Coordination with Structural engineers
- Civil contractor
- Licensing work
- Archtutrcher coordination
- Coordination with MSCEB For Electricity connection
- Coordination with MIDC for Water Supply and necessary approvals and documents
- Pollution control board
- End to end responsibility CC to BCC building construction certificate
- Inspecting field sites to observe, evaluate condition, the operability of facilities and structures, and to collect field survey data and measurements.
- To check the drawings provided by various design consultants and integrate into the project.
- Putting together specification and requirements for civil/structural works contracts.
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art technical skills in materials & methods in all applicable engineering, architectural & construction areas.
- Site visit, collection of site data, its analysis and design of structures.
- Execution of Industrial Structures, cooling towers, Power Plant Structures, Pipe Supports, cable Racks, PEB Structures (Both in RCC & Steel).
- Measuring, recording of work in Measurement book and preparation of bill for the Quantity of work.
- To prepare civil foundations for equipment and TG building.
- To prepare steel drawings for Boilers, pipe racks, and other steelworks.
- Prepare and Daily Progress Report.