Role and Responsibilities
This role will be responsible for:
• Focus on acquisition of new customers across India, Client acquisition through selling Manpower requirements to Plant HR’s.
• Educate prospective customers on the merits of Ikya’s wide range of services, skills and expertise
• Develop account presence with senior client personnel.
• Develop proposals and presentations & Negotiate Deals
• Work with key stakeholders in arriving domain based solutions & offerings
• Once the deal is signed, work closely with the delivery manager to ensure client satisfaction
• Strong sales experience with a proven track record of achieving aggressive targets
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take the initiative and build strong productive relationships
• Strong Client Connect & Relationships.
• Willingness to Travel across India.
Required Skills / Special Qualifications
• MBA or equivalent professional degree
• Professional marketing experience
• Creative thinker, excellent listener and communicator
• Intuitive, Proactive, Collaborative, Leader, Driver, Creative Problem Solver, Analytical, Versatile, and “Thrives Under Pressure” are words that describe you
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization comfortably.
• Ability to manage multiple projects with varying priority at one time –to deliver results on time and under budget.
- Candidates should have done NON IT Contractual Staffing sales – Preferred Manufacturing domain sales experience.
- Also open to look at candidates across NON IT Industry who have done B2B Sales – contractual staffing
- Candidates need to have experience in local market.