Client Relationship Management
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on salaries, talent pool availability and career progression
- Responsible for day to day interaction with client/HR business partners
- Conduct interactions with clients in a timely, professional and responsive manner
- Visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships with them
- Develop a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- Identify & communicate continuous improvement opportunities and strategies
- Conduct role briefing with client and set expectations for recruitment process
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
Process Management & Sourcing
- Follow agreed client recruitment process for recruitment delivery
- Create and execute multi-channel sourcing strategy to source candidates meeting client profile and/or building talent pool for current and future requirements
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, such as Job Portals, Social media sites and groups
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- Work with resume aggregators and built strong network
- Use competency interviewing to identify and differentiate candidate in presentation and short-list process.
Candidate Relationship Management
- Develop and implement sourcing strategy & channels to build relevant talent pools
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- Effectively communicate position opportunity and client value proposition
- Manage all candidates effectively throughout recruitment process
- Develop and maintain relationships and seek referrals of other candidates
- Manage candidate expectations and ensure timely and constructive feedback
Business Development – Proactive new business development
- Identifying new sectors/sub-sectors that can be explored
- Preparing the sales pitch
- Meeting clients
- Meeting candidates
Skills And Experience
- Relevant experience in Permanent hiring for Product based Technology Clients
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients
- Client facing and consistently conduct interactions with clients in a timely, professional and responsive manner at all times. Will be able to identify continuous improvement opportunities and be an adviser to client.
- Manage clients and set expectations in most aspects of the recruitment process.
- Responsible for implementation and management of sourcing strategy for specific candidate profiles and building talent pools.
- Willing to contact candidates/sources directly and brief candidate on the opportunity and client value proposition for professional/technical and management roles.
- Able to conduct competency based interviews.
- Familiar with applicant tracking systems, updating records and information ensuring system integrity and accuracy of client reporting and analytics.