Duties and Responsibilities
- To grow revenue and increase inflows of net new money, achieving growth by leveraging brand, internal collaboration channels and own referral network.
- To have regular contact and meetings with clients.
- Provides support to client’s portfolio management.
- Works internally with team to ensure client’s objectives are met through the portfolio allocation.
- To ensure that clients understand and are aware of their level of risk.
- Resolves basic enquiries, answers questions and provides documentation on client activities.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Highly organized with a willingness to work under own supervision and remote from immediate line manager.
- Manage a portfolio of between 10 to 30 high net worth clients.
- Ability to travel to meet clients and internal stakeholders.
- Manage own time to meet demanding new client acquisition objectives.
- Investment advisory and relationship management experience.
- Excellent knowledge of investment product solutions.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.