- Manage a set of venues in an area.
- Manage venue managers [people who manage venues].
- Accountable for sales of these venues [bookings].
- Regular training of venue managers and accountable for their career growth.
- Maintain relationship with venue general manager and venue owners.
- Work with the corporate marketing team to ensure your venues are marketed.
- Review daily / weekly MIS on the venue and take appropriate actions
- MBA preferred.
- Analytical and self-driven.
- Thinks and behaves like an entrepreneur.
- Should have lived/worked/studied in the city for a minimum of 2 years.
- Retail experience preferred [wherein managed a set of retail stores / restaurants / consumer-facing product/service].
- Knowledge of the local language is a must.