Duties and Responsibility
1. Handle day to day operations of the property
● Managing the upkeep of building- hygiene, repair and maintenance
● Managing the Manpower- Housekeeping and security
● Vendor management for all sort of repair and maintenance
● Inventory Management
● Move-in and Move- out of resident as per SOP’s
● Property Audit
2. Sales and Resident Relations
● Resolving daily issues
● Helping to get familiar with the App
● Sharing on all required details of payments.
● Follow up on payments.
● Guided tour
● Resident Introduction
● Closure of after sales, if asked
● Be in Synch on any escalated issue with the central team
3. Community and Co-living
● Deliver amazing living experience to the residents by creating a vibrant community
● As a community manager you need to understand co-living and community
● Explain the importance of the same to residents when needed or asked for
● Following up the calendar of events regularly
● Conducting events and celebrations whenever needed
● Understanding of your community and aligning the same with events whenever
● Looking timely into residents issues and resolving them
● Make sure your common area is utilised
Candidate should understand Hindi & English both the languages. (Mandatory)
Age should not be more than 26 years.
1. Qualifications -BHM/ Bachelors and master is Hospitality or Tourism(Optional) candidate prefered, Btech & MBA will be considered if the candidate is very good./ BE- Mechanical
3. Excellent Communication
4. Should be willing to work in sales
6. should know how to organize and manage events and gatherings
7. Mandatory to stay at the property.