Duties and Responsibilities:
· Coordinate information gathering for internal and external audits relating to ISO/IEC 27001 standard and SOx compliance.
· Develop and lead the process to prioritize, launch, and monitor non-conformities remediation efforts.
· Identify and understand risks and controls within the various business processes.
· Partner with Process Owners to update and maintain process documentation / process flows and where necessary perform walkthroughs to validate the existing documentation and ensure that any changes are implemented.
· Responsible for maintaining and updating all aspects of SOx and InfoSec program KPIs and records including but not limited to the CAPA Tracker, Events/Incidents Tracker, Risks Register, and InfoSec Awareness Training all in SharePoint.
· Undertake ad-hoc duties as required.
Education, Competencies, and Training:
· Ability to maintain accurate process and control documentation.
· Ability to understand and articulate how a particular process fits within the end to end process and impact on wider business.
· Demonstrates a thorough understanding of complex control issues and is able to concisely and effectively communicate (quantifies, communicates, rectifies) the same to Internal/External Auditors and management.
· Must have performed business requirements gathering and analysis; business process design, modeling, and documentation; data flow and workflow diagrams; and functional diagrams.
· Must possess excellent project management skills, including demonstrated ability to develop and manage to a project plan, establish priorities, work to deadlines and control a number of projects at various stages of work.
· Must have strong analytical problem-solving skills, interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) and organization skills required within a globally dispersed organization.
· Previous 3-5 years’ + experience working in a technical environment delivering information security projects.
· Proficiency in Office 365, SharePoint, PowerBI, MS Office Visio, and MS Office Project
· B.S., Quality Engineering or related degree. Equivalent experience will be considered.