1. Assist to liaison with Govt. authorities like labour commissioner, govt. Labour officer, PF & ESIC Authorities, LWF Authorities, police department, employment officer, insurance dept.
2. Responsible for ensuring full compliance with all labour legislation. Liaison with external bodies and local administration
3. Act as a central point of reference for internal and external queries related to payroll & compliance, ensuring that messages are recorded and reported on in a timely manner, including contact with staff and managers
4. Conducting Employees satisfaction surveys
5. Responsible for maintenance of files, Audit of personal files, working out compensation for new entrants, confirmations and final settlements
6. Responsible for Statutory compliances and accounting of PF, ESI, Insurance policies, Gratuity, Bonus, Incentive for the employees etc
8. Responsible for end to end Payroll Management
9. Assist the team to implement and maintain relevant admin systems to support the HR operations
- Proven experience as compliance manager
- In-depth knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record-keeping
- A business acumen partnered with a dedication to legality
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities
- An analytical mind able to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Certified compliance professional is a plus.
Candidate from Securities companies will be preferred
Male candidates will be preferred.