Experience : 6 -15years . Minimum work experience of 5-6 years with in-house compliance team of an Insurance/Insurance Broking company
Role Sumamry :
Person will be part of compliance operations team of an Insurance Broking Company. Responsible to Establish and maintain robust monitoring mechanism to keep abreast of status of compliance activities of all insurance business processes within the Company.
Required Skills :
1. Must be expert in Insurance broking related laws and regulations prescribed by IRDAI.
2. Demonstrate ability to independently draft compliance checklists, manuals and other regulatory documentation.
3. Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
1. Develop and maintain regulatory policies and procedures under the Compliance Program. Manage day-to-day compliance operations of the Program.
2. Review of existing business processes and ensuring all processes are IRDAI compliant.
3Prepare compliance status reports on a regular basis to keep the management informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
4. Collaborate with cross functional teams to facilitate implementation of compliance requirements at all levels/process of the organization.
5. Highlight alleged violations of IRDAI laws, insurance broking rules and regulations and recommend procedures for corrective action.