We are currently looking for a Consultant/Senior Consultant in Bangalore with Permanent Hiring background from consulting or executive search firms. The chosen candidate will work with IT Products and eCommerce practice and serve for Technology clients ( MNC, Start Up, Fintech, Enterprise R&D, Travel, Mobile). Client Manager will build and extend client relationships through excellence in recruitment process delivery including sourcing, screening, assessing, and marketing candidates to clients. The role focuses on high touch candidate relationship management as well as customer focus and responsiveness in client facing activities. Client Manager is the subject matter expert around applicant tracking systems, candidate sourcing methodologies, and recruitment process effectiveness.
Process Management & Sourcing –
- Follow agreed client recruitment process for recruitment delivery
- Create and execute multi-channel sourcing strategy to source candidates meeting client profile and/or building talent pool for current and future requirements
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, such as Job Portals, Social media sites and groups
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- Work with resume aggregators and built strong network
- Use competency interviewing to identify and differentiate candidate in presentation and short-list process.
Candidate Relationship Management
- Develop and implement sourcing strategy & channels to build relevant talent pools
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- Effectively communicate position opportunity and client value proposition
- Manage all candidates effectively throughout recruitment process
- Develop and maintain relationships and seek referrals of other candidates
- Manage candidate expectations and ensure timely and constructive feedback
Client Relationship Management –
- Responsible for day to day interaction with client/HR business partners
- Conduct interactions with clients in a timely, professional and responsive manner
- Visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships with them
- Develop a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- Identify & communicate continuous improvement opportunities and strategies
- Conduct role briefing with client and set expectations for recruitment process
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
Skills And Experience –
- Relevant experience in Permanent hiring for Product based Technology Clients
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients
- Able to be client facing and consistently conduct interactions with clients in a timely, professional and responsive manner at all times. Will be able to identify continuous improvement opportunities and be an adviser to client.
- Able to manage clients and set expectations in most aspects of the recruitment process.
- Responsible for implementation and management of sourcing strategy for specific candidate profiles and building talent pools.
- Able and willing to contact candidates/sources directly and brief candidate on the opportunity and client value proposition for professional/technical and management roles.
- Able to conduct competency based interviews.
- Familiar with applicant tracking systems, updating records and information ensuring system integrity and accuracy of client reporting and analytics.
Candidate must have experience in Permanent Hiring in Technology space with Software Product clients
Please don’t share any profiles who has experience in volume hiring, Staffing or C2H
Someone working for clients like, Swiggy, Amazon, Flipkart, Ola, facebok, Goldman Sachs, DeShaw
Hands on Recruitment experience is must for this role
Candidate must have achieved target of minimum 20 Lakhs Individually
Team Management experience is added advantage
Good learner and outgoing person