- Our products are used by billions of users everyday. As a program manager in our consumer marketing team, you will be working towards driving user growth of our Search and Maps in India.
- You will be partnering with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful execution of the marketing strategy.
- You will support the development of high-impact marketing campaigns to drive adoption, and increase usage of products through online, offline, and partner co-marketing campaigns.
- You should be able to independently liaise with senior stakeholders (CMOs, Brand Managers) in the partner organization.
- You will also be liasoning between our agencies (media,
Skills required –
1. Proven track record developing marketing plans through actionable insights and recommendations. Experience in product branding, messaging, positioning, and targeting.
2. Experience working with many strategic partners and driving impact both via influence (w/o direct authority) and via joint agreements.
3. Ability to influence all levels and work effectively across functions, geographies, and corporate cultures.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Experience with writing consumer-facing copy.
5. Proven track record of exceptional performance and high productivity; ability to prioritize for business impact among competing needs.
6. Experience managing external creative agencies to timeline and budget.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of relevant work experience.
- MBA from a top tier 1 B-school (not mandatory)
- 4+ of experience in consumer marketing, strategy, or consulting. Experience in partner marketing is a plus.
- Project management experience; experience handling multiple projects and stakeholders
- Candidate should have good comm Skills and knowledge of online, offline marketing strategies.