Your role will include –
- Figure out the most appropriate YouTubers to work with and figure out the optimum engagement model with them
- Experiment with a range of messages, regional languages and propositions to promote and track the result of each of these experiments
- Help refine the brand message and product positioning
- Grow the influencer network, start a SafeGold channel on You Tube and lead production of proprietary video content once the message and positioning has been refined
- Continuously KPIs of track various initiatives
- Optimise videos for YouTube. This includes using correct tags, category descriptors, right keywords and video captions to ensure that potential viewers find the video.
- Experiment with other marketing channels such as Tik Tok, Instagram, Twitter, blogs etc
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR
Deep passion for video content and marketing. Fundamentally smart and willing to work hard. Street Smart with the ability to deal with a range of people.
– At least 1 year experience in marketing/ account management at a digital agency
– Hands-on experience in marketing video content is an advantage.
Knowledge: Commercial acumen, resourceful
– Calculated risk-taking: Intuitiveness to experiment
– Analytical: Keen interest in analyzing data, and transforming it into actionable marketing strategies.
– Communication: Ability to convey the right message and build a connection with people.
– Self-driven: Willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done.