Editor and Content Strategist –
Increasing financial literacy and awareness among masses is at the heart of our vision and to achieve that we are on a mission to build the most comprehensive Financial Content Platform in India. That is what you will be driving!
Responsibilities | Your job in a nutshell –
1. Devising the complete content strategy to create a new voice in the financial space for the Indian Audience.
2. Building and managing a team of content writers.
3. Researching relevant trends, hot and trending keywords, gaps in content online, to create fresh content for Financial space in India.
4. Setting-up content quality benchmarks and managing the quality of content being published.
5. Creating a monthly and seasonal editorial calendar with the editorial team
6. Commissioning articles from the writing team (both freelance and in-house) and ensuring on-time delivery
7. Checking the submitted articles for cohesiveness and maintaining the voice and freshness of the blog
8. Editing and re-writing articles, some of which may be rejected or returned to the writer for revision
9. Editing and re-writing product descriptions, website content, marketing communications, etc.
10. Ensuring all published content is of top-notch quality and reader-friendly
11. Ensuring all published content is SEO friendly.
12. Overseeing artwork, design and photography for web content
13. Acting as a columnist as and when required
About you | The qualities we value
1. Mastered the art of web content writing and SEO
2. An avid interest in financial products and services
3. Entrepreneurial spirit – Got shit done
4. Highly accountable and took initiatives
5. Process-oriented mindset and scale thinking
6. Analytical, problem solver and first principal thinking
7. Experienced in building teams and scalable processes
8. Loved technology and how it can be used to scale processes