Content writer Job Description
The candidate should be HIGHLY CREATIVE in writing, reviewing and publishing content for in-house requirements. Proactively create and handle content for website landing pages and blogs. Monitor & Edit the Content generated by the team. Able to generate Unique Contents for the following types.
Content Types Include: Web Contents, Ad Copy Writing, Feature length (1000+ words) Articles, PR articles, video scripts, Twitter/LinkedIn/Facebook updates & posts, product & service descriptions & informational content.
Excellent writing skills & command over English language is a must. Knowledge of Location and experience in creating content for the web based on google and other search engine standards is an Advantage. Knowledge of Google Keyword Planner and other Content analysis tool is an advantage.
- Write creative, unique, and relevant online content for articles, websites, blogs and other emerging formats for Real estate Projects and Locations.
- Researching and gathering useful information and writing relevant content as per the style, tone, and requirements.
- Should filter available information into clear and concise text and have ability to present content in the most engaging manner so that information is conveyed precisely.
- Creative thinker with the ability to transform digital information and static data provided. Process them into compelling stories which gains attraction of User.
- Comfortable working under timelines and a goal-based approach.
- Develop grammatically correct and quality content across different verticals.
- Analyze information from multiple sources (Offline and Online) and use them to create original documents for different projects and related blogs to help for SEO and SMM.
- Analyze content and break down data into different logical formats and structures.
- Conduct rigorous quality checks on every piece of outbound content.
- Content should have an Impact and be very creative