The ideal candidate will be a solutions-oriented person who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team atmosphere and the challenge of complex problem solving. Responsibilities will include those listed below (working in conjunction with the broader legal team).
– Provide support to legal team based in India on;
– Term sheets, private placement memoranda and marketing materials
– Coordinate with external counsel in preparation of various fund documents
– Assist Chief Legal Officer in all diligence requests, including;
– Written responses to incoming legal requests, participating in conference calls to discuss key legal and other issues
– Legal review for all written diligence requests
– Support for all Venture Development discussions with prospective investors regarding legal and structuring terms
– Provide legal support relating to private funds matters generally, including;
– Draft or review confidentiality agreements
– Assist with respect to other miscellaneous agreements
– Work with various OpCOs to ensure legal compliance on varied matters
– Strong in corporate law, contract drafting and review
– The role will report directly to the Chief Legal Officer & Chief Compliance Officer, India. Will be part of a 6 member legal team (spread across India & Zurich). There is the possibility of M&A transactions, a lot of agriculture related transactions and international transactions as well.
– Great language and communication skills. Absolutely excellent English
We have an opening into legal role as Lawyer.
– Must have Graduated (LLB) from a National Law School of India University – Bangalore.
– 5-7 years work experience in a law firm or a well regard MNC.
– Strong in corporate law, contract drafting and review.
– Great language and communication skills. Absolutely excellent English. This is not negotiable.
– The role will report directly to the Chief Legal Officer & Chief Compliance Officer, India.
– Will be part of a 6 member legal team (spread across India & Zurich).
Location – Lower parel Mumbai.
3 rounds of interview