- Gather design brief from stakeholders, ability to summarize in a reverse brief.
- Plan concepts by studying information and materials, create user-centered design principles to produce high-quality visuals from concept to execution across required platforms.
- Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Present user interface visually, where information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
- Take input/requirements from multiple stakeholders and turn those into multiple compelling design paths.
- Keeping abreast with the latest Design and User Interface concepts.