Duties and Responsibility
2+ years of work experience in a role that requires financial statement analysis, accounting or the research and evaluation of a variety of different business.
· Underwrite all new applications consistent with approved Underwriting Guidelines.
· Verify all information provided on the merchant application and supporting documentation is correct and consistent.
· Understand and read credit reports.
· Ability to read and understand financial statements, tax returns and other financial documentation.
· Ability to call merchants regarding their applications when needed to make an underwriting decision
· Provide recommendations for approval, or declines of merchant applications.
· Communicate decisions effectively in both verbal and written communication.
· Strong analytical, interpersonal, and presentation skills
Candidates must have worked in Credit Operations/Credit Underwriting.