- Responsible for the functional design, technical design, implementation and support of managed CRM Platforms.
- Involved in technical design discussions, which can include web front end design and development.
- Work with clients and operations to define requirements for business functions, profiles, workspaces, and new CRM functionalities
- Work with clients and operations to define requirements for business functions, profiles, workspaces, and new CRM functionalities.
- Provide Administrative support, which can include user provisioning and de-provisioning, training to Sales staff and trainers.
- Develop operational reports and dashboards.
- Included on the team On-Call rotation for outages involving production applications.
- Ensures all Teleperformance policies and procedures are adhered to including but not limited to: Security, HR, Operations, etc. Any infractions of any of these corporate policies are communicated to the proper Teleperformance Management.
- The candidate must have good problem-solving skills, and the eagerness to learn new technologies.
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication, Active Listening, and Interpersonal skills.
- A self-driven individual who is able to complete tasks with little supervision.
- Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines.
- Thrive as a team player in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
- Flexible to accommodate after hours of tasks when needed.
- 3+ years of implementation and support experience with (RightNow) Oracle Service Cloud.
- Extensive working experience in Agent Desktop, Workspaces & Workflows, Agent Scripting, Knowledge Management, Rules, UI customization, custom process models, custom fields, etc.
- Experience in Oracle Service Cloud core modules like Incident Management, Chat, Knowledge.
- Oracle service Cloud Trained
- Experience with administrating and implementing CRM Solutions
- Knowledge of PHP, SQL